Skagit Valley Festival of Farms
The seasons collide colorfully in Skagit Valley. Pick gourds and pumpkins for fall, play on the beach and enjoy the last summer berries and produce. Coast to Cascades – Skagit Valley is the “haycation” of choice this October!
13 Farms to Visit!
- Explore a variety of Skagit Valley’s farms: dairy, vegetable, livestock, organic, orchard, shellfish, berry and vineyard
- Meet the farmers who grow our food
- Take educational farm tours and hay rides — learn about Skagit Valley’s fertile farmland and abundant waters
- See Clydesdale horses, alpacas, dairy and beef cows, cattle, and sheep
- View antique and modern farm equipment displays and horse drawn wagons — the tools of Skagit Farming, then and now
Festival of Family Farms